- On Sale
- Mass Settings
- Gospel Acclamations
- Responsorial Psalms
- Hymns & Spiritual Songs
- For Choirs
- For Musicians
- For Assemblies
- Liturgical Song Suggestions
Paul Mason is Chief Executive Officer, Publisher and Composer at his publishing business, Liturgical Song.
Paul's psalms, hymns and Mass setting compositions are widely used in parishes and schools throughout Australia and New Zealand as well as in "Mass For You At Home," broadcast weekly on Network Ten.
Paul also serves the Church in the following roles to help promote music in the liturgy - the beauty that invites prayer.
- Chair of the Diocesan Liturgical Commission of the Catholic Diocese of Wollongong
- Consultant, National Liturgical Council of the Australian Catholic Bishops Conference
- Liturgy Consultant, "Mass For You At Home," Catholic Diocese of Wollongong
- Past President (2011-2015) and Past Secretary (2016-2020) of the Australian Pastoral Musicians Network
- Past Member (2016-2021), National Liturgical Music Council of the Australian Catholic Bishops Conference
- Past Member (2012-2016), National Liturgical Music Board Hymn Committee
- Coordinator of Music Rosters, Lumen Christi Catholic Parishes, Wollongong
- Coordinator of Music at St Brigid’s Church, Gwynneville
- Presenter at National Liturgy, Australian Academy of Liturgy and Australian Pastoral Musicians Network Conferences.
- Author of numerous articles published in journals and magazines including Worship, Australian Journal of Liturgy, Australian eJournal of Theology, Liturgy News, APMN Newsletter, Living Liturgy and The Summit.
Paul Mason is a liturgist and composer of liturgical music. He has worked in the music industry and in IT since the 1970’s, and began composing liturgical music in the 1990’s. He first published Mass of Glory and Praise in 2004 through Willow Publishing, followed by Psalms For All Time in 2007. He established www.liturgicalsong.com in 2007 for online sales and distribution of publications. In 2008 he undertook the adaptation of Colin Smith's Mass Shalom to the new texts of the Roman Missal 3rd Edition. He first published Mass of the Saints in 2010.
In 2016, Paul established Liturgical Song as an independent publishing business. All Paul's works previously published through Willow Publishing are now published through Liturgical Song and available on this website.
Paul played a significant role in the establishment of the Australian Pastoral Musicians Network (APMN) and worked full time as the Director of Liturgy and Ministry for the Diocese of Wollongong during years 2011-2020. Paul retired from this position in February 2020 to concentrate on composing and publishing activities at Liturgical Song.
Paul's previous roles include:
- Pastoral Associate, Lower North Shore Parish, Diocese of Broken Bay (2004-2011)
- General Manager, Ericsson (2001-2004)
- General Manager, Fujitsu (1990-2001)
- National Sales Manager, Unisys (1976-1990)
Paul holds a Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering (Melbourne University), a Master of Arts in Theology (Australian Catholic University), and a Master of Arts in Liturgy (Australian Catholic University / Catholic Institute of Sydney).
Margaret Mason is Chief Operating Officer and General Manager at Liturgical Song.
Marg also serves the Church in the following roles:
- Data Projection at St Brigid’s Church, Gwynneville
- Choir at St Brigid’s Church, Gwynneville
Margaret Mason is a General Manager with extensive experience in the Health Care industry in Quality, Infection Control, Risk Management, Nursing Education, Nursing Management and Hospital Management.
Marg's skills in general management and customer-focused service have contributed to the rapid establishment of the Liturgical Song brand since 2017. Marg was the face of Liturgical Song at conference exhibitions in Perth and Melbourne since 2017.
Marg has worked in nursing since the 1970’s, and in nurse education and general management since 1997. Marg was a recognised leader in health industry education and e-learning at Sydney Adventist Hospital from 2002 - 2011.
In 2013, Marg commenced working with Ramsay Healthcare as Learning and Development Manager at St George Private Hopsital.
Margaret played a significant role in establishing the new Wollongong Private Hospital in January 2016. She took on responsibilities for Quality Management, Infection Control, Risk Management and Education at Wollongong Private Hopsital before being appointed as Director of Clinical Services in 2018. Marg retired from this position in April 2021 to concentrate on general management activities at Liturgical Song.
Marg played a significant role in the establishment and co-ordination of CareNet in Wahroonga Parish, a parish outreach to those in need within the parish. Marg was hospitality coordinator at Wahroonga Parish and coordinated Power Point projection for the 3-day World Youth Day Catechesis in Broken Bay Diocese held at WahroongaParish. Marg also ministers as a reader.
Marg holds a Bachelor Degree in Nursing (Deakin University), a Master of Nursing Education (Sydney University), and has completed three units in a Master of Leadership and Management in Health Care (Monash University).
Margaret and Paul live in Wollongong with Matthew, the youngest of their five children.
Cassandra Cordero is a highly talented musician, music typesetter and music teacher. She is currently the Early Years Music Teacher at Xavier College (Melbourne). She graduated from Sydney Conservatorium of Music in 2017 and began her teaching career in NSW including Smith's Hill High School (Wollongong) and Corpus Christi Catholic High School (Oak Flats).
Cassandra has had a long association with the Catholic Diocese of Wollongong from a young age, where she was the St Francis Xavier Cathedral Organist and the Diocesan Organist. She also was Music Typesetter for a number of Diocesan events including the "Lift Up Your Hearts" National Conference and the Ordination of Bishop Brian Mascord.
Cassandra has a strong association with Liturgical Song, providing organ and piano accompaniment in Paul Mason's workshops at the Australian Pastoral Musicians Network conferences.
In 2019 Casandra provided much of the score transformations required to prepare the recent Liturgical Song publications of compositions by Roger Heagney in the collections "Masses for the Church's Year" and "Psalms for the Church's Year." She has a sound knowledge of both Sibelius and Dorico music engraving applications.