The migration to the new Treepl CMS platform from Adobe Business Catalyst is now largely complete. The site went live on Treepl at 5am this morning, 14 September 2021, Australian Eastern Standard Time.
We managed to completely avoid downtime between the availability of the new site and the closing down of the old site. All our hosted email accounts remained live during the transition - the change of email host was completely transparent to us. We are most grateful for the excellent support provided by Treepl Services.
The look and feel of the site is largely maintained, providing quick access to physical and digital music products for organists, pianists, guitarists, cantors, choirs, musicians and conductors. But you will notice some significant improvements to many functional aspects of the site.
- All forms now incorporate RECAPTCHA technology to prevent malicious robots submitting bogus information.
- The site is now completely secured by SSL, as indicated by the padlock in front of the URL.
- The site is now compliant with current Privacy laws, including Europe's GDPR requirements.
- Shipping options are clearly shown, with the choice of Australia Post offerings fully integrated with the order process.
The new Treepl CMS platform offers capabilities beyond the previous Adobe platform, and we plan to take advantage of a number of these features in the future, including:
- Annual Subscription Services for access to digital content.
- Event bookings.
- Gift vouchers.
- On-line wholesale pricing for retailer customers.
The website migration project, necessitated by Adobe's announced withdrawal from the Software as a Service market less than twelve months after our website was launched, has pre-occupied us for the past two years finding a platform to take our website into the future. We chose to partner with Treepl to navigate our way forward. With the new website built on the Treepl CMS platform now in place, we will be able to devote more time to providing highly requested resources in coming months, such as:
- Liturgical Song Suggestions.
- More Single Psalm Downloads, including items in the upcoming Psalms For All Time volumes 3 and 4.
- More Psalm, Song and Mass setting recordings.
- More digital resources for data projection.
- Improved order fulfilment workflow and email notifications.
- Mail Chimp integration to enable newsletter and other regular communications to registered subscribers.
- Social media communications integration, including facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Let us know what your priorities are for the future!